Philips SHP1900 Stereo Headphones Specifications
Over the Ear
Adjustable Headband, Lightweight Design, Ear cushions improve wearing comfort and bass response, Lightweight headband enhances comfort and adds durability, 2 m long cable, Wired Headphone without mic
Headphone Driver Units
Minimum Frequency Response
Maximum Frequency Response
Other Sound Features
Optimize Sound Quality and Bass Response
Weight Without Battery
Adjustable Headband, Lightweight Design
7 Days Replacement Policy - This item is eligible for a free replacement, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of the item delivered being wrong or physically damaged. Please keep the item in its original condition with manufacturer packaging, accessories, price tags, user manual, warranty card and other accompaniments for a successful return pick up. For any device-related issue, please contact the seller (details as mentioned on the invoice) or brand authorized service center directly. Cancellation allowed.
Inline Audio Control
By Venkatesh Selvavinayagamon
1.Very comfortable and great cushions.
2.Covers the ear completely.
3.Somewhat worth the price.
4.Sturdy build quality
1.Average sound quality.
2.Less bass and treble.
3.Not portable as it is very BIG.
4.Sweating of ears after prolonged usage.
If you are a bass freak or audiophile, then this one is definitely not for you. I have used iball hip hop on ear headphones before and it was way better than this philips one when it comes to sound quality. It is better to go for other headphones.
By Flipkart Customeron
Very comfortable.. cshion too soft.. long wire.. gd audio quality.. everything is fine
One of the better headphone of contemporary times for moderate and tight budget users
By Anweshan Royon
Flipkart's service is great . I got it delivered within 2 days, that too in excellent packing and condition.
Coming to the product :
If you are looking for heavy bass with loudness, then this probably will not be the best one for you.
However it is worth mentioning that the bass is rich and due to the frequency range , you can enjoy a wide variety of sounds.
The loudness is on the lower side (1 of my biggest grudge) but for a moderate user with a tight budget , maybe this is one of the best. And yes since the whole ear gets covered by the earpads , ear will get heated up frequently.
One more of my personal grudge is the size and looks of the headphone . Trust me the headphone looks enormously huge when worn and design also does not help.
But at the end we should not forget what we are getting in 400 bucks and so complaints aside this product gets okay recommendation ....
By Flipkart Customeron
Worth the price. Quality comparable to products double the price.
- Very comfortable fit thanks to soft pads, adjustable headband and light weight. Fits close enough to reduce outside noise.
- Excellent bass response and overall sound quality.
- Proper cord length.
- Strong body with good finish. Should last long with proper use.
- Loudness is a little less.
- Ears may sweat inside headphones in warm, humid climate.
- Cord connected through one side only. It's a style thing... Some prefer connection on both sides.
Awesome quality at throw away price
By Swarnim Mehtaon
1st things 1st, Hats off to the Flipkart delivery and customer support service.....you guys keep mesmerizing me more and more with astounding and exceptional customer experience. For all you guys to be informed, I ordered this pair of Headphones on Tuesday and requested the delivery to be made by Friday as i had to leave out of town for the eve of Rakshabandhan, and Flipkart made it happen ensuring high standards of Customer Satisfaction. You guys rock and am bound and addicted to Flipkart now.
And, for the review, I would just throw some light on the Pros and Cons as always :-
1. Extremely lightweight (you wont even feel that you are wearing them)
2. Amazing sound quality (crystal clear sound, you can actually identify each and every instrument used in the songs, with utmost ease)
3. Astonishingly loud to suffice your music boom buds (works well for me, beyond expectation.....Beats the competitors in its section hands down.....dont go around comparing it with the DJ headphones though)
4. Multiple connectivity (Works well not only with your desktop or laptop, but any other music gadget too, be it a mobile phone or an mp3 player)
5. Pure value for money (Available at just a cost of mere 420 bucks, this little beauty is worth every dime.....go for it and you wont regret a bit)
6. Extremely comfortable (The cushions wrap around your ears so comfortably that you wont feel even slightest of fatigue after extensively prolonged usage also)
7. Superb design (Beautifully carved and crafted looks give the impression of a high fidelity expensive headphone)
8. Very convenient wire-line (About roughly 2 meters of wired connection gives enough portability and freedom of movement while using these headphones and the quality of wire is also very good)
9. Uni sided wire loop (Wire protruding out of only one end of the Headphones allow hassle free and tangle free usability)
1. Found only one con, that too negligible. After prolonged usage, you might feel a little warm sensation on the ear cusps as the airflow is stopped due to your ears being constantly covered, but once the phones are removed for even just half a minute, everything rushes back to normal in a ziffy)
Philips has lived up to its expectations and done a great job creating these phones, I would most certainly recommend it to everyone who is looking for good budget headphones.....buying these doesn't require a second thought at all :)